The GPI G2 Series Flowmeters are durable and compact industrial grade turbine meters that are used with ammonium, plating solutions, caustic and acidic cleaning agents, fuel products and other chemicals. The entire GPI G2 turbine flow meter system is incorporated into one device which is FM Approved for Intrinsically Safe Class 1, Division 1 uses. This is made possible by combining a turbine and a basic flow sensing device with a direct-mounted, microprocessor-based computer.
The modular design of the GPI G2 turbine flow meter allows for maximum flexibility. Designed to address specific flow ranges, any one of the five turbines can be matched with your choice of several standard computer configurations. Combined with the additional output options provided by GPI accessories and custom computer configurations, you have the ability to build a metering system that meets your specific needs.
The GPI G2 turbine flow meter has been field-proven to perform impressively in fluid handling applications such as processing, maintenance, refining, production, transportation, assembly, and service. In addition to its precision in meeting the exacting specifications of laboratory conditions, the GPI G2 turbine flow meter is also rugged enough to work dependably in severe, refinery environments. Choose from high quality aluminum, PVC, brass, stainless steel, high pressure stainless steel, or PVDF construction to customize your GPI G2 turbine flow meter to your application.
A full line of Flomec G2 Series Precision Turbine Meters are available in a variety of housing materials. Rugged and dependable, the G2 Series offers:
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel for most chemicals and fuel products
- Aluminum for petroleum based products
- Brass for most water applications
- PVDF for aggressive chemicals
- Meter is designed for thin fluids < 100 cp
- Modular design allows for use with Output Modules, Sensors and Remote Transmitters.
- 2 Totals (Batch = Resettable, Cumulative = Nonresettable); Rate of Flow, Factory calibrated in gallons and litres. Field calibratable. Includes nonvolatile totals.
- High accuracy meter
- Internal parts are simple to replace for easy maintenance.
- Lithium battery life: 5 years